The Crowther Group is looking for a Project Manager who has experience managing multi-site commercial construction projects. Crowther’s core markets are small to medium multi-site construction projects in the Retail, Healthcare, Education, Grocery, and Higher Educational Markets. The right person will provide overall managerial and technical direction for commercial/public projects and project management teams, ensuring projects are completed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Qualified candidates must have strong communication skills, ability to travel, able to present information in verbal and written form in an organized and logical manner.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the efficient execution of projects
- Coordinate and complete projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Assists in in defining project scopes and objectives, (Procore) and ensuring technical feasibility of project
- Oversees all aspects of projects, including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Manages change order process
- Develops and Approves monthly trade and subcontractor billings.
- Manages relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Reports and follows escalation protocol as needed for project issues
- Generates weekly subcontractor coordination meeting minutes
- Organizes and checks subcontractor Pay Applications for content and accuracy.
- Professionally represents The Crowther Group as the primary interface with Owners, Architects, and Engineers
- Generates subcontractor and supplier change orders and updates quantity reports weekly
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Proven working experience project management with CMAR, CSP, Negotiated, and JOC contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience as a Project Manager in the general construction industry.
- Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail, Informing Others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Procore
- Familiar with a variety of the field concepts, practices and procedures.
- Lead and direct the work of others on project team.
- Procore or similar construction management software experience.
- Ability to schedule construction project in Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar schedule software from preconstruction to turnover
- Possess through knowledge of project managing fully occupied retail retrofits, interior renovations, and ground-up construction from pre-construction through completion on projects
- Must have experience developing and managing a budget in Procore.
- Must have experience developing and managing a schedule and timeliness of the project from pre-construction through close-out
- Strong conflict management and resolution – foreseeing possible areas of conflict in advance and resolving conflict quickly and efficiently
- Experience running multiple construction projects and project teams while developing assistant project managers, assistant superintendents and foremen into future leaders
- Effectively communicate, organize, plan and execute
- Ability to travel to multiple job sites across the South Central (TX, LA, AR, OK) as necessary
- Ability to distribute, track and maintain plans and specs.